Lightning 3 in 1 card reader Camera Kit connects camera,USB,Memory card for iPad 4,iPad mini,iPad mini 2 ,iPad air
It is simple to use the card reader for iPad. Let take the 3 in 1 card reader for iPad mini and iPad 4 for example.
1. Connect the card reader to your iPad 4 or iPad mini.
2. Name a new folder as “DCIM” at your Memory card or USB disk. And copy the pictures inner the folder. Note: Do not re-name the picture inner our digital camera. The name of the picture start from DSC,for example: DSC09278
3. Insert your memory card or USB disk to the card reader.
4. Wait for about 3 – 5 seconds, then, you can see the photos from iPad.
1)If there are error show on the iPad, just ignore it. The card reader hub can still work.
2)The format of the card or USB stick should be FAT32
How to use ipad camera connection kit
1.When you plug your memory device into the reader ,if you get a error message saying “Accessory not supported” This is standard. Just click “ok” and ignore it.
2.Camera Kit connects camera,USB,Memory card
3.Does not work with iPhones, iTouch, stick pro duo, Flash drives, HC SD cards, PNY, Sony Memory Cards
4.Only designed to recognize JPEG files
5.Works with SD Cards (under 24gb), Micro SD Cards and USB Plugs
1x Lightning to sd card camera reader 3in1
- Can work with iPad Air / iPad 4 / iPad mini 1st gen / iPad Mini 2nd gen.
- With a cable which can easy to connect to your iPad.
- Can support read and transfer photos from your SD card, Micro SD card and USB.
- It can not support the USB that need much power. Such as the USB which is with LED light and other high power needed USB.
- Package include : 1x 3 in 1 camera connection kit.