iPad and iPhone Digital Photography Tips and Tricks
Easily Unlock the Power of Digital Photography on Your iPad or iPhone
Discover hundreds of tips and tricks you can use right away to capture, edit, and share amazing
photos with your iPad or iPhone!
This easy-to-understand guide teaches you all the iOS skills and photographic techniques you need to go far beyond snapshots. Whatever you’re shooting–portraits, candids, babies, sports, pets, landscapes, vacations, nature, anything–it will help you get incredible results. Then, you’ll master more ways to share your images than ever before: at home, in print, online, in the cloud, everywhere.
You’ll learn how to squeeze maximum performance out of your iPhone or iPad’s built-in cameras and photo apps, and discover low-cost apps and tools for doing even more. Whether you’ve been taking iPhone/iPad photos for years or you’re just starting out, you’ll have way more fun and get way better results!
Here are just some of what this book’s tips, tricks, and strategies will help you do:
• Get awesome results with the built-in Camera and Photo apps
• Master 10 easy strategies for taking better iPhone/iPad photos
• Use the Grid and Rule of Thirds to professionally compose and frame your shots
• Choose the best shooting angle and perspective for every image
• Capture great photos in low light
• Make the most of built-in flash or HDR mode
• Take great group shots and baby pictures
• Shoot sporting events without blurring
• Efficiently view, organize, edit, and share pictures with the Photo app
• Transform “just OK” images into great photos with the optional iPhoto app
• Discover great low-cost tools, from image editors to lights, lenses, and tripods
• Showcase photos on your high-def television
• Easily create online galleries and animated digital slideshows
• Back up your latest images, and share them with all your Apple devices
• Share online iCloud-based Photo Streams with friends, family, and nobody else