Maximize the power of your iPad 2!
Master all the versatile and fun features of your iPad 2 using this hands-on guide. With coverage of both the Wi-Fi and Wi-Fi + 3G models, How to Do Everything: iPad 2 shows you how to configure settings, access the Internet, use Mail and Safari, and download music, movies, TV shows, ebooks, apps, games, and more. You’ll get tips for taking photos and video with the camera, using FaceTime for video chatting, navigating with GPS, and connecting to social networks. This easy-to-follow book covers it all!
- Set up, customize, sync, and back up your iPad 2
- Choose a data plan for your iPad 2 Wi-Fi + 3G
- Connect to Wi-Fi networks and access the web
- Configure Mail and integrate with various email accounts
- Download and read books from the iBookstore
- Stay connected with social networks
- Find and download apps and games from the App Store
- Video chat using FaceTime
- Take, view, manage, and share photos and video
- Download music, movies, TV shows, podcasts, and audiobooks from the iTunes Store
- Manage your contacts and schedule and keep notes
- Navigate with Maps
- Use the accessibility features, including VoiceOver and Zoom
- Secure and troubleshoot your iPad 2