3 in 1 card reader for your iPad mini iPad mini 2 iPad mini 3 iPad 4 and iPad air iPad air 2
Can read photos from your SD card, Micro SD card, USB stick and directly from your digital camera
Make sure all pics end in the .jpg extension (NOT .jpeg)
Connect the card reader to your iPad or iPad mini.
Create DCIM folder and place all pictures in that file before trying to transfer.
Reader can only transfer photos from memory device onto iPad. CANNOT be used to transfer anything off of iPad.
Make sure the videos are of a supported type: .mp4, .m4v and maybe .mov
1)If there are error show on the iPad, just ignore it. The card reader can still work.
2)The format of the card or USB stick should be FAT32 .
- 3 in 1 Card Reader: Micro SD, SD and USB stick.Support IOS8 systems.
- Does not work with iPhones, iTouch, stick pro duo, Flash drives, HC SD cards, PNY, Sony Memory Cards
- Work with iPad mini iPad mini 2 iPad mini 3 iPad 4 and iPad air iPad air 2
- Support transferring JPG format photos only
- When you plug your memory device into the reader ,if you get a error message saying “Accessory not supported” This is standard. Just click “ok” and ignore it.