Downcast for Mac, a great pod catcher app, has received an update which brings some big performance increase, as well as making it easier to switch between local and non-local episodes. In addition, the team was able to squash some pesky issues related to iCloud syncing, as well as fixing some bugs that were causing performance issues and crashes. A full list of changes in this update include:
- Now easier to switch between local & non-local episodes
- Improved performance and selection behavior for all lists
- Bug Fixes
- Fixes several major performance issues and crashes
- Fixes deadlocks when searching disks for associated resources
- Fixes a couple of issues related to iCloud Syncing and unintended resetting of episodes
If you are a Downcast user, be sure to grab the latest update from the Mac App Store now, and if you are not currently using it you can get started at the link below.