To make the best use of its size and location on your wrist, Apple Watch has all-new interactions and technologies. They let you do familiar things more quickly and conveniently. As well as some things that simply weren’t possible before. So using it is a whole new experience. One that’s more personal than ever. High-quality watches have long been defined by their ability to keep unfailingly accurate time, and Apple Watch is no exception. In conjunction with your iPhone, it keeps time within 50 milliseconds of the definitive global time standard. It even lets you customize your watch face to present time in a more meaningful, personal context that’s relevant to your life and schedule.
- Silver anodized aluminum case, Ion-X glass, Digital CrownRetina display with Force Touch
- 8GB Internal Storage (2GB Dedicated to Music) Composite back
- lifeWater resistant (Apple Watch is splash and water resistant but not waterproof)
- Speaker and microphone, Wi-Fi (802.11b/g/n 2.4GHz), Bluetooth 4.0 Up to 18 hours of battery
- Sport Band with stainless steel pinHeart rate sensor, accelerometer, and gyroscope, Ambient light sensor