Book + Content Update Program
Apple Watch and iPhone Fitness Tips and Tricks contains hundreds of tips and tricks you can use with the new Apple Watch and your iPhone to create a powerful personal health and fitness system that can help you get fit, and stay fit.
You’ll learn how to use Apple’s new technologies to track your performance, strengthen your motivation, reduce your stress, and improve your diet. You’ll learn how to use the Apple Watch and iPhone with everything from Bluetooth-compatible workout equipment to third-party exercise and nutrition apps.
Easy to understand and nontechnical, this book is ideal for beginners, as well as more experienced Apple Watch and iPhone users who are fitness-, health-, or nutrition-minded and want to reduce their stress, lose weight, sleep better, build muscle, and live a healthier lifestyle.
In addition, this book is part of Que’s Content Update Program. As Apple updates features of the Apple Watch and iPhone, sections of this book will be updated or new sections will be added to match the updates to the software. The updates will be delivered to you via a FREE Web Edition of this book, which can be accessed with any Internet connection.
How to access the free Web Edition: Follow the instructions within the book to learn how to register your book to get the FREE Web Edition.
Author Jason Rich is the best-selling author of more than 55 books. Rich will help you learn to:
• Through in-depth and exclusive interviews with world-renowned health and fitness experts, learn how to succeed in your fitness, diet, and health goals
• Define achievable goals, and use your iPhone and Apple Watch to work toward them
• Use the built-in Health app to collect, view, analyze, store, or share health and fitness data
• Customize your Apple Watch to display fitness information whenever you want it
• Wirelessly link a scale, treadmill, fitness tracker, and medical devices to your iPhone
• Discover great tracking and performance tools for cyclists, runners, and walkers
• Track what you eat, and become more mindful about nutrition
• Discover mind/body tools for improving focus and reducing stress
• Monitor your sleep patterns, sleep better, and consistently wake up more rested
• Reinforce your motivation with apps, accessories, and music
• Set up Medical ID to provide life-saving medical information in an emergency
• Make the most of Apple’s Activity and Workout apps