Built on 64-bit desktop-class architecture, the new A8 chip delivers more power, even while driving a larger display. Other Features include: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi hotspot, Bluetooth: v4.0, A2DP, USB: v2.0, GPS: with A-GPS, GLONASS, Browser: HTML (Safari), Messaging: iMessage, SMS (threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, Built-in rechargeable lithium-ion Battery, Talktime: Up to 14 Hours (3G), Standby: Up to 250 Hours (3G)
- 2G: GSM 850/900/1800/1900, 3G: HSDPA 850/900/1700/1900/2100, 4G: LTE 700/800/850/900/1700/1800/1900/2100/2600 (will not work with CDMA carriers like Verizon and Sprint)
- 4.7″ LED-backlit IPS LCD Multi-Touchscreen w/ Shatter-Proof Glass and Oleophobic Coating
- iOS 8, Dual-Core 1.4 GHz Cyclone (ARM v8-based) Processor, Chipset: Apple A8, PowerVR GX6650 (hexa-core graphics) Graphics
- 8 Megapixel Camera (3264 x 2448 pixels) w/ Autofocus, dual-LED (dual tone) Flash + Front-Facing 1.2 Megapixel Camera, 720p, burst, HDR
- Internal Memory: 64GB, 1GB RAM
- Unlocked cell phones are compatible with GSM carriers like AT&T and T-Mobile as well as with GSM SIM cards (e.g. H20, Straight Talk, and select prepaid carriers). Unlocked cell phones will not work with CDMA Carriers like Sprint, Verizon, Boost or Virgin.