The iPhone 5C has the things that made iPhone 5 an amazing phone – and more. All in a complete new design. Other Features include: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, dual-band, Wi-Fi hotspot, Bluetooth: v4.0 with A2DP, LE, USB: v2.0, GPS: with A-GPS support and GLONASS, Browser: HTML (Safari), Messaging: iMessage, SMS (threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, Non-removable Li-Po 1510 mAh battery, Talktime: Up to 10 h, Standby time: 250 Hours
- 2G: GSM 850/900/1800/1900, 3G: HSDPA 850/900/1700/1900/2100 , 4G: LTE (carrier dependent). Will not work with CDMA carriers like Verizon and Sprint.
- 4″ LED-backlit IPS LCDMulti-Touchscreen
- iOS 7 (upgradable), Dual-Core 1.3 GHz Swift (ARM v7-based) Processor, Chipset: Apple A6, PowerVR SGX 543MP3 (triple-core graphics!)
- 8 Megapixel Camera (3264 x 2448 pixels) w/ Autofocus, LED Flash + Front-Facing 1.2 Megapixel Camera w/ FaceTime over Wi-Fi or Cellular + Video
- Internal Memory: 8GB, 1GB RAM
- Unlocked cell phones are compatible with GSM carriers like AT&T and T-Mobile as well as with GSM SIM cards (e.g. H20, Straight Talk, and select prepaid carriers). Unlocked cell phones will not work with CDMA Carriers like Sprint, Verizon, Boost or Virgin.